Patient Portal Page
From the Patient Portal, you are able to:
- Schedule appointments.
- Request prescription refills.
- Update your health history.
- Review your lab results.
Help with the Patient Portal
To view the tutorial, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com.
Portal Activation Instructions
- At the top of this page, click 'Login to the Patient Portal'.
- On the Portal login page, click the 'Activate account' button.
- Fill in some basic personal information.
- You will be asked to provide your ACTIVATION CODE.
This code is needed in order to set up the account. It can be found on your activation letter or by calling (716) 844-5500 for assistance.
- Click submit and you will be taken to the Portal.
If you have any questions about setting up the Portal account, please contact Janeen Crosson at 716-844-5353 or email email@example.com.